Thursday, February 5, 2015

Sh*t I Can't Afford


Sweater: Equipment
Jeans: Frame Denim
Pumps: Valentino

ALTERNATIVES:
Sweater: Uniqlo
Jeans: H&M
Scarf: ASOS

Welcome to the new series which is properly titled 'Sh*t I Can't Afford'! I'll be posting some of my dream outfit combinations and hopefully on a somewhat consistent basis be able to provide more affordable alternatives for you all! Let's face it, the average shopper can't afford all of these items, but smart shoppers can easily recreate any look. But if you can afford these items, please by all means help yourself! Just don't let me get too close because I am not going to be responsible for my actions. Example: I might steal these Valentino pumps right off your feet. They've been on my wish list for years but I just can't seem to save up enough money for them.. #theperfectshoes

Anyways, a simple camel sweater, dark jeans, and your standard $5 red bandana would recreate this outfit flawlessly. You'll definitely catch me reppin' some neckerchiefs like this for the next few months.

And FYI click the links above to shop the items and alternatives!

xo

3 comments:

  1. Cute look

    Mel
    www.girlandthepolkadot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahahahaha i love this post !!! but i agree - that knit oooh

    http://franchemeetsfashion.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel your pain. These are all such exquisite items and a massive part of me hopes that one day i'll be able to purchase some of these. If only! Haha. Holly x http://thechroniclesofholly.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig